Who distributes magazines in South Africa?
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 16 April 2013 13:52
- RNA Distribution (owned by CTP Caxton and incorporating Magscene) is one of two major magazine distributors in South Africa;
- RNA holds a 39.68 % volume share of the total local business, and a 43.3 % value share.
- RNA also distributes all imported and local part works and collectables from publishers in the UK, Spain, Italy and South Africa.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 18 December 2012 12:33
Each portfolio is assigned to a dedicated Account Manager who in conjunction with the client is responsible for the planning and implementation of distribution strategies, monitoring of sales performances and the communication of results.
- Last Updated on Thursday, 29 November 2012 19:00
In 2008, RNA engaged Dowling Primary School in Westbury, Johannesburg as our Community Involvement Initiative. The majority of learners at this school reside in the surrounding area where poverty and unemployment is rife. Drug abuse and violence is also very prevalent and something that the learners are exposed to on a daily basis.